I like this approach to photography.
- Clouds are your friends. Overcast skies provide great light coverage without the shadows of direct sunlight.
- Try out new angles. Be daring and climb on things. Lie down or kneel on the ground. You’ll see your subject in a whole new way.
- Candid photos are more compelling. Posed pictures don’t feel as authentic as photos that capture people in their element.
- Ditch cheesy editing tricks. A lot of times preset editing filters and effects look cheap and unprofessional.
- When it comes to composition, be aware of everything. The background can be just as important as the subject.
- Change up your subjects. Look at the things around you in a different light. You’ll learn to see beauty in everything.
View original post 97 more words